Photo du Jour!!

30 August 2009

The requisite 'day before' post...

So I officially leave for France tomorrow. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?! I'm incredibly excited: my 2 bags are packed, I have my toothbrush and a pair of clean underwear in my carry-on, all the rest of my clothes are vacuum-sealed and things feel very...final. I have had an awesome last week here, fitting in Ray Burgers and Miss Lisa's, a day at our cottage, an awesome dinner with my aunt and uncle, and even a final visit down at Wooster to get some last things taken care of.

I have to admit, I'm a bit anxious...I had a dream last night that I went to bed on Sunday night, but woke up on Thursday and missed everything. That's a tell-tale sign, I'm pretty sure.

BUT I have full confidence that everything will go smoothly, and that I have enough travel prowess to figure things out even if they don't. I have a 6 hour layover in Boston tomorrow, before I'm on to Paris, so I'm sure I will be on again...but after that: next stop Nantes!

Good luck to everyone at home with schools starting and all that jazz. Keep me posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment